Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

At Fifa Ultimate Team Coins an age whe

Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw. One of those head-spinning events that shapes the imagination of every child. At Fifa Ultimate Team Coins an age when I'd only the slightest experience of a world outside home and school, for a couple of hours, the fate of the universe was up for grabs. And when the show was over, like everyone else, I took with me this new world of lightsabers, and amusing robots, and Death Star trench runs, and a tall cloaked figure with a deadly stare from his blank plastic face. I took it all home and built it in Lego. X-Wings, TIE Fighters, and even a knobbly disc, which slightly resembled the Millennium Falcon. It was around this time that I http://www.fifautc.com/ played my first video game.

And now, finally, I get to spend my days and nights putting those two formative experiences together, working with a group of amazingly talented people to create Lego Star Wars: The Video Game. With all our childhoods now long behind us, we've logged many, many years of Lego play, and many hundreds of Star Wars movie viewings. We've spent days completing a couple of 3000-piece Lego Star Destroyers; we've built and smashed massive Lego droid armies; and we've lost hundreds of shiny lightsaber pieces.

Over the next few weeks, I'll tell you how we've used those experiences to build something completely new: a game where the playful qualities and freedom of Lego bring a fresh perspective to that epic Star Wars story. We're just in the final phases now, adding some last-minute special visual effects, mixing the sound with expert help from the team at Skywalker Sound, and playing, playing, playing the game, making sure everything's in exactly the right place, and everything works just as it should. And we're just so proud of the end result. When we started out, more than two years ago, we had big ideas and lots of excitement, but to see it all finally come together, exactly as we'd hoped, has been remarkable.
Lädt...
X