Ankündigung

Einklappen

Einstellung des Forum

Liebe Mädchen-User*innen,

leider werden wir am 17.5. das Mädchen.de-Forum aufgrund von Sicherheitsbedenken abstellen.
Die Mädchen.de-Redaktion möchte sich auf diesem Wege von unseren treuen Useri*innen verabschieden und für all die gemeinsamen Jahre herzlich bedanken.

Doch wie sagt man so schön: niemals geht man so ganz!
Und Mädchen.de ist nach wie vor für dich da – außerdem erreichst du uns über unsere Social Kanäle, wie Facebook, Instagram und Pinterest.
Oder melde dich doch gleich für unseren Newsletter an und verpasse keine News mehr rund um die Themen Love, Beauty, Fashion und Gewinnspiele! Gehe dafür einfach auf www.maedchen.de/newsletter und trage dich direkt ein. Freue dich auf die spannendsten Artikel – gesammelt in deinem Postfach. Alles auf einen Blick.

Wir danken dir für dein Verständnis – see you
Mehr anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Hilfeee...Englisch.Ich verzweifle!

Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Hilfeee...Englisch.Ich verzweifle!

Hey, ich habe ein Text geschrieben. Wäre sehr nett wenn jemand fehler korrigiert.

Edit: Hab den selber geschríeben und nicht beiGoogle übersetzen lassen

The task was to discuss wheter a female epmployee can rise to the top...by employing very drop of testosterone in her body and outmaneuvering the men surrounding her.
    Firtsly its important to mention that qualities which are important to make a big career like
    assertiveness, cleverness, creativity, ability to work in a team and ambition are not depend on the gender but rather on the person. The boss of Jennifer Hunter is very succesful, she has the leadership qualities and shes a women, so it becomes apparent that a women can also make a career like the men. But an argument which support the these is that, its more difficult for women to fight against the male employee, because women apply as too emotional, softy and not headstrong like the men. This character traits are less welcome for a position of a boss. The stereotypes still dominate the society. A valid prejudice is that women think more about the fact which consequences her action has for others while the men act thoughtless. . But Miranda Priestyl, the boss in the movie ,, A devil wears prada“ or the Jennifer Hunters boss are the opposite of the sterotype of a woman.Jennifer Hunter says her boss is highly intelligent and brash about the way she ran the magazine. And she does not care about the opinions or feelings of her employees because she was imperious and ungenerous to them. Moreover with enough ambition and hard work, I do think that women can take a leader position as well The best example that women can be very sucesful ist the german chancellor Angela Merkel...And I also would say that she has removed the chliche that only men are in the political. Furthermore because of her the women are more accepted and regocnized in a leadership position in contrast to the past, the times are changing.. The political isnt only a men thing yet but anyhow you can see mostly more men in the political..But this becomes more apparent in the natural sciens or economics above all in the leader positions, there are mostly male bosses.Already worn in the school the girls takes the part of beeing good at languages or social scienes and the boys are beeing good at mathe, phsical or chemical. In my class of social sciene is only one boy! Study directions like natural scienes are fill to 80 percent the male gender. An argument which also support it that more men are in the leadership positions, its also scientifically proven. I would say its depend that above all the men think that women are dedicated for the household and for the children. Its the typical chliche that the men have to work to earn money for the family and the woman cares about the house and the children. Furthermore after the study or apprenticeship the mostyl women getting children and insert a baby pause. The cartoon shows a woman and two career ladders, the career ladder of the woman ist much shorter than the ladder of the men. So its shows that women have less chances to make a big career, and I don´t know if i would agree with this because how to mention, it doesnt depend on the gender but after all I would say its more difficult for women to prove oneself.
    Zuletzt geändert von flowerquelle; 21.02.2011, 15:51.

Zitat von flowerquelle Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, ich habe ein Text geschrieben. Wäre sehr nett wenn jemand fehler korrigiert.

The task was to discuss wheter a female employee can rise to the top...by employing very drop of testosterone in her body and outmaneuvering the men surrounding her.
    Firstly it`s important to mention that qualities which are important to make a big career like

assertiveness, cleverness, creativity, ability to work in a team and ambition are not depend on the gender but rather on the person. The boss of Jennifer Hunter is very successful, she has the leadership qualities and she is a women, so it becomes apparent that a women can also make a career like the men. But an argument which support the these is that, it`s more difficult for women to fight against the male employee, because women apply as too emotional, soft and not headstrong like the men. This character traits are less welcome for a position of a boss. The stereotypes still dominate the society. A valid prejudice is that women think more about the fact which consequences her action has for others while the men act thoughtless. . But Miranda Priestyl, the boss in the movie ,, A devil wears prada“ or the Jennifer Hunters boss are the opposite of the sterotype of a woman.Jennifer Hunter says her boss is highly intelligent and brashes about the way she ran the magazine. And she does not care about the opinions or feelings of her employees because she was imperious and ungenerous to them. Moreover with enough ambition and hard work, I do think that women can take a leader position as well The best example that women can be very successful ist the german chancellor Angela Merkel...And I would say too that she has removed the chliche that only men are in the political.(Was ist mit Margaret Thatcher?) Furthermore because of her the women are more accepted and regocnized in a leadership position in contrast to the past, the times are changing..(Bezug zu Margaret Thatcher fehlt) The political isn`t only a men thing yet but anyhow you can see mostly more men in the political..But this becomes more apparent in the natural sciens or economics above all in the leader positions, there are mostly male bosses.Already worn in the school the girls take the part of beeing good at languages or social scienes and the boys are good at maths, physics or chemistryl. In my class of social sciene is only one boy! Study directions like natural scienes are fill to 80 percent the male gender. An argument which also support it that more men are in the leadership positions, it`s also scientifically proven. I would say the reason is that all men think that women are dedicated for the household and for the children. Its the typical chliche that the men have to work earning money for the family and the woman cares about the house and the children. Furthermore after the study or apprenticeship most of the women get children and insert a baby pause. The cartoon shows a woman and two career ladders, the career ladder of the woman ist much shorter than the ladder of the men. So it shows that women have less chances to make a big career, but I don´t know whether i agree with this because as i mentioned, it doesn`t depend on the gender but after all I would say it`s more difficult for women to prove oneself.
    Den Goolge-Satz hätetst du dir sparen können!

Kommentar

Zitat von flowerquelle Beitrag anzeigen

The task was to discuss whether a female epmployee can rise to the top...by employing very drop of testosterone in her body and outmaneuvering the men surrounding her.
      Firtsly its important to mention that qualities which are important to make a big career like

assertiveness, cleverness, creativity, ability to work in a team and ambition are not depend on the gender but rather on the person. The boss of Jennifer Hunter is very succesful, she has the leadership qualities and shes a woman, so it becomes apparent that a women can also make a career like the men. But an argument which support the these is that, its more difficult for women to fight against the male employee, because women apply as too emotional, softy and not headstrong like the men. This character traits are less welcome for a position of a boss. The stereotypes still dominate the society. A valid prejudice is that women think more about the fact which consequences her action has for others while the men act thoughtless. . But Miranda Priestyl, the boss in the movie ,, A devil wears prada“ or the Jennifer Hunters boss are the opposite of the sterotype of a woman.Jennifer Hunter says her boss is highly intelligent and brash about the way she ran the magazine. And she does not care about the opinions or feelings of her employees because she was imperious and ungenerous to them. Moreover with enough ambition and hard work, I do think that women can take a leader position as well The best example that women can be very successful ist the German chancellor Angela Merkel...And I also would say that she has removed the chliche that only men are in the political. Furthermore because of her the women are more accepted and regocnized in a leadership position in contrast to the past, the times are changing.. The political isn't only a men thing yet but anyhow you can see mostly more men in the political..But this becomes more apparent in the natural sciens or economics above all in the leader positions, there are mostly male bosses.Already worn in the school the girls takes the part of beeing good at languages or social scienes and the boys are beeing good at maths, phsical or chemical. In my class of social sciene is only one boy! Study directions like natural scienes are fill to 80 percent the male gender. An argument which also support it that more men are in the leadership positions, its also scientifically proven. I would say its depend that above all the men think that women are dedicated for the household and for the children. Its the typical chliche that the men have to work to earn money for the family and the woman cares about the house and the children. Furthermore after the study or apprenticeship the mostyl women getting children and insert a baby pause. The cartoon shows a woman and two career ladders, the career ladder of the woman ist much shorter than the ladder of the men. So its shows that women have less chances to make a big career, and I don´t know if I would agree with this because how to mention, it doesnt depend on the gender but after all I would say its more difficult for women to prove oneself.
      ich versteh den text leider nicht so gut, weil ich einige vokabeln nicht kenne, aber die markierten wörter enthielten rechtschreibfehler!
      Hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen.

Kommentar

Zitat von kallan Beitrag anzeigen
        Den Goolge-Satz hätetst du dir sparen können!
        Hm? Naja egal, danke.

Kommentar

Ist doch relativ richtig, da hab ich schon viel viel schlimmeres gesehen.

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X